Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content


Our Parents and Citizens’ Association is a group of dedicated parents and carers who work hard to build and support our school community and make improvements to our school environment.

We do this by:

  • Fundraising to buy specific things – like the two adventure playgrounds or small things like buying class resources/home readers.
  • Contributing to larger projects in the school like the undercover walkway. 
  • Contributing to and supporting the valuable work of the Chaplaincy program.
  • Holding stalls over the year for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day etc.
  • Running discos for the kids.
  • Organising activities and hosting events to build and support our school community.

Every day we contribute to our school through the efficient and reliable running of these services. All our profits go back into the school to benefit everyone. We understand that School is about community, people, resources, opportunity and education.

P&C meetings

We meet on the third Monday of each month at 6:00pm in the school library (check website calendar for specific dates due to school holidays etc). We encourage everyone to come along and meet other parents/carers. We discuss ideas for projects, fundraising and how to make our school even better. We love new faces – and promise not to give you a job if you don’t want one! You will be welcomed and offered a cup of tea or coffee and some baked treats from the tuckshop.

Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) takes place in March. There we open all current positions and invite people to join our committee or nominate for a position.

From time to time we have special events and meetings in-between our regular meetings. Meetings are a big part of what we do, but they are not all of what we do and they certainly make things happen.


Currumbin State School has many opportunities for people to volunteer e.g. Creekside canteen, gardening projects, P&C events, Support-a-Talker program and class reading. If you can assist, please contact us.

If you cannot download the document/s linked from this page, please contact us and we will provide a copy via the school office. ​​​​​